On May 17th, Certest Biotec received a visit from the Government of Aragon, represented by the following individuals:
- Javier Lambán, President of the Government of Aragon.
- Ms. Marta Gastón, Councilor of the Department of Economy, Planning, and Employment.
- Ms. Noemí Villagrasa, Deputy for Zaragoza in the Congress of Deputies.
- José Manuel González Arruga, Mayor of San Mateo de Gállego.
- Ms. Charo Mota, Director of Health Area No. 2 for Primary Care of the Government of Aragon and Deputy Mayor of San Mateo de Gállego.
Accompanied by Carlos Genzor, Technical Director and Founding Partner, Óscar Landeta, CEO and Founding Partner, and Nelson Fernandes, Managing Director, the delegation, after speeches by Carlos Genzor and the President, visited the ongoing expansion works, which are expected to be completed during the last quarter of the year and operational in the near future. Following these works, Certest will have the largest biotechnology facility in Spain, spanning over 26,000 square meters, making it one of the largest in Europe.
Picture, from left to right: Ms. Marta Gastón. Department of Economy, Planning, and Employment; Mr. Javier Lambán, President of the Government of Aragon; Mr. Carlos Genzor, Technical Director and Founding Partner of Certest; Mr. Óscar Landeta, CEO and Founding Partner of Certest; Mr. Nelson Fernandes, Managing Director of Certest and Mr. José Manuel González Arruga, Mayor of San Mateo de Gállego.
Javier Lambán stated that Certest “is one of the most paradigmatic Aragonese companies that exemplify what the future of the Aragonese industrial fabric should be. It is a resounding and brilliant expression of Aragonese talent and also an example of how government policies can foster the emergence of these types of business phenomena.”