1. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
CERTEST BIOTEC, S.L, hereinafter “CerTest”.
Address: Polígono Industrial Rio Gallego II, C/J, nº 1; CP. 50840, San Mateo de Gallego (Zaragoza).
2. PURPOSE AND LEGITIMISATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your data will be processed by CerTest for:
- a) Management of queries, complaints/incidents, claims and applications by the user via the contact form or any of the CerTest corporate mails. CerTest will process the data necessary to respond to the user’s request. Therefore, we will process data including the user’s name, surname(s), company where they work, e-mail, telephone number, country, post code, and the information relating to whether or not the user is a CerTest customer.
- b) Computer control of the Web page. CerTest will monitor and control the use of the Web page in order to prevent and detect any fraudulent use (such as technical manipulations, code modifications…), in order to avoid, prevent and/or detect any unauthorised access, alteration or loss of information relating to third persons other than the user which may generate civil, penal and/or administrative liabilities for CerTest.
- c) Management of the commercial communications and of the subscription to our Newsletter. If you give your consent, CerTest may send you notifications about company events, collaborations and services unless you expressly state your desire to no longer receive said notifications.
- d) Processing of cookies The information relating to the cookies policy is found at the following link: COOKIES POLICY
- e) Management of the personnel selection process for companies belonging to the Group. On sending your CV, you consent to its management and sending to any company belonging to the Group with an open recruitment process for which you have applied. This information will only be kept as long as the recruitment process in which you are interested remains open. In the event of an open application which does not apply to a specific recruitment process, the information will be kept for a maximum of 3 years from the moment you send your professional profile.
3. TIME LIMIT FOR STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
CerTest will process your data for the time required in order to address the application required by the customer. In this respect, we will keep your personal data blocked for the time stipulated for the actions derived from the relation maintained with the interested party or for the purpose of complying with the requirements of public bodies,
4. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Data will not be transferred to third parties, unless required by public bodies.
In order to correctly manage the service provided and their users’ personal data, CerTest has the collaboration of third party service providers who may have access to your personal data and who will process said data on behalf of CerTest as a consequence of the provision of services. CerTest undertakes to sign the corresponding data processing contract, in which their requirements include the following obligations: to apply the appropriate technical and organisational measures; to process personal data for the purposes agreed and to only follow CerTest’s documented instructions; and to delete or return the data to CerTest on completion of the provision of services.
5. ORIGIN OF THE DATA
The personal data belonging to the User that are processed by CerTest on their Web page are the data that the User gives in the forms provided or via express requests/notifications made by the interested parties via social media or e-mail.
In any case, CerTest obtains the consent of the Users via the specific boxes located in the online forms.
6. RIGHTS OF RECTIFICATION, DELETION, PORTABILITY, CANCELLATION AND CLAIM.
CerTest hereby advises that you have the right to confirmation about whether CerTest is processing personal data that concern you, or not, and, in any case, to access your personal data and to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where applicable, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep the data for the exercise or defence of claims.
In addition, at this moment or any subsequent moment, you may:
- Request the portability of your data so that they are sent directly to the entity appointed in a structured format, in common use and machine readable.
- Withdraw the consent given for the processing.
- File a claim about the data processing.
For the exercise of the rights mentioned in this section you may address, in writing the CerTest Data Protection Officer, with proof of identity (ID), via e-mail at: legal@CerTest.es
You may place a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent Control Authority in this matter), especially when you are not satisfied with the results of the exercise of your rights, in writing addressed to C/ Jorge Juan, número 6, 28001 – Madrid or via the Web page:https://www.agpd.es