One more year, CerTest Biotec will be present at the ECCMID 2018, annual meeting dedicated to the fields of molecular biology and microbiology, held in the city of Madrid, Spain.
In the last edition of 2017, more than 12,000 visitors, coming from 127 countries, passed through the exhibition space, designed each year to promote a scientific exchange, educational programs and as a meeting place for professionals from the sector.
Objectives for this edition are:
– Increasing knowledge and skills to improve prevention of infectious diseases, as well as patient care improvement.
– To promote knowledge and education in the field of clinical microbiology and infectious diseases.
– To promote the diagnosis and treatment of diseases related to infections.
– To support research, education, training and good medical practices.
VIASURE Real Time PCR Detection Kits is the product range of CerTest that focuses its activity on the diagnosis of diseases by duplicating the DNA strands of pathogens present in patient samples. With more than 75 available references, its range of products includes kits to identify gastrointestinal, respiratory, tick-borne, mosquito-borne, meningitis, antimicrobial resistance, sexually transmitted and transplants infections.
In addition, within the program of the congress, CerTest will release the following posters, based on studies carried out in collaboration with the University of Zaragoza:
– Validation of a new diagnostic tool for multiplex screening of JC and BK polyomaviruses.
(Authors: Laura Llobet, Patricia Marquina, Patricia Nadal, Elena de Tomás)
– Evaluation of a new Real-time PCR method for screening of bacterial sexually transmitted infections.
(Authors: Laura Llobet, Lucía Gracia, María Martínez, Leyre Vicente)
– Clinical performance evaluation of lyophilized VIASURE Real Time Detection Kits for genital ulcer causative pathogens identification.
(Authors: Teresa-Rodrigo ME, Subero A., Morales-Hernández R., Escolar-Miñana)
Save the date, from April 21 to 24, at IFEMA, Madrid.
Stand No. 102
We’ll wait for your visit!
More information, through the www.eccmid.org website.