5,500 exhibitors and more than 121,000 professional visitors, arriving from about 170 countries, represent a new record of participation and visits in the event considered as the number one in the medical industry.
Certest, veteran of the fair, had a new location and stand design with a larger space to attend all visitors interested in the diagnosis of infectious diseases.
Also several new features have been presented for the Certest business units:
• Certest bioSCIENCE: product references have been updated, including a new classification for respiratory, gastrointestinal, tumor and inflammatory markers, enzymes and antibodies for molecular biology and PCR.
• Certest Rapid Test: there is a new Rapid Test for Giardia detecting the α 1-giardin and cwp1 antigens.
• Certest Turbilatex: new products: Pancreatic Elastase Turbilatex, and Universal Diluent for the FOB, Calprotectin and Transferrin Turbilatex tests.
• VIASURE Real Time PCR Detection Kits, with new assays, such as M. tuberculosis complex + nontuberculosis mycobacteria, and H. pylori + Clarithromycin resistance, among others.
For Certest, MEDICA is the most important meeting point every year. It is the best place for meeting with customers, partners and all profiles interested in diagnosing diseases.
The next appointments will be:
• MEDLAB Middle East. Dubai, from February 3 to 6.
• CACLP 2020. Nanchang (China), from March 27 to 29.
• ECCMID 2020. Paris, from april 18 to 21.
Certest products are available worldwide covering more than 130 countries, offering one of the widest portfolios for human In Vitro Diagnostic.